PyLotRO Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

LOTRO Crashes - All up to date

Hello,

I have newly installed (October 2010) PylotRO and LOTRO Mines of Moria disks using crossover games. Everything is up to date and updated but when i play sometimes the game will randomly crash and return to desktop. One day it may work for hours another it crashes in an hour or less.

When it crashes no particular error is shown, it just says that the game closed and to check code weavers for an error in wine.

I am using a Mac Book with Mac OS X version 10.6.4
Processor: 2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Maybe i installed it wrong? or in the wrong place? the idea of this Wine thing is new to me and i wasn't quite sure how it worked.

Tell me if you need more information. Im new to mac so i'm not sure what is needed.

Thanks much

This is not a problem with PyLotRO, it is a problem with LotRO please report it in that games section on here.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzE1NzkzNDc5LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSzdtcUZad1g2UkN4dTZXcCIsImdkcHIiOjB9