PyLotRO Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

[E07] Account details incorrect with newly created accounts.

Hi.
I wanted to play LotRO on my mac so i did all the things as it was written in tips & tricks.
I downloaded the game from the link and patched it in pylotro without any problems.
But...
I created account and i can't log in.
Got only this message [E07] Account details incorrect.
I tried making new accounts but it still gives me the same message.

(Both client and accounts are EU)

Please help!

The only thing that can trigger an E07 is the username/password combo not matching, however I do remember someone saying that passwords over a certain length are truncated (both by the original launcher and account management on the website), I can't remember how long it was, might have 12 or 16 characters.

If your password is long try shortening it, if it isn't then there should be a file called GLSAuthServer.config in your LotRO bottle, I think it is drive_c/users/crossover/Application Data/PyLotRO that should be a copy of what the server returned which might give a clue as to why the error is occuring.

The shortening thing worked ;)
Thank you very much!

j4kim wrote:

The shortening thing worked ;)
Thank you very much!

Glad it worked, I've updated the tips & tricks to state that a long password can be the cause of E07s.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzE1NzkzNDc5LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQUVUS0hCN2V1Z0xyNWtxYSIsImdkcHIiOjB9